A one stop store for your daily needs is just a click away with this Reliance Super Gift Card make the best use of your time.
Reliance Super Store is perfectly equipped in storing fresh fruits and vegetables that are best produced from the farms and sold directly to the consumer’s basket. Their live bakery counter provides their shoppers with freshly baked breads, cakes along with pre- baked products
Validity : 12 Months from the date of issue.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. This gift card is issued by Reliance Retail Limited (“Reliance”) and can be redeemed only against the purchase of qualified products from Reliance Fresh, Reliance Super, Reliance Mart, Reliance Digital, Reliance Digital Express, Reliance Digital Express Mini, Reliance Footprint, Reliance Market, Reliance Jewels, Payless and Reliance Trends.
- 2. The caption of this gift card would read as Reliance One, rather than the respective products.
- 3. The participating retail outlets of Reliance will be determined/decided by Reliance at its sole discretion. Please check the reverse of the gift card for the participating format details.
- 4. This gift card holds no value until activated by loading money. The maximum amount that can be loaded on the card is Rs. 50,000/-
- 5. This gift card cannot be recharged/reloadable.
- 6. Bearer/Holder will have to present this gift card to the cashier at the time of billing to redeem the value against purchase of qualified products.
- 7. The value of gift card will deplete with every purchase made by the bearer/holder. Balance available on the gift card cannot be exchanged for cash and can be redeemed only against future purchases.
- 8. This gift card can only be used to make purchases up to the value of the gift card.
- 9. If the bearer/holder wishes to make purchases for an amount that exceeds the balance available on the gift card, the bearer/holder will have to pay the amount exceeding the balance using another mode of payment.
- 10. Reliance may, at its sole discretion pass on the benefits of consumer promotions to the bearer /holder of gift cards.
- 11. This gift card is not credit or debit or charge card and has no implied warranties.
- 12. This gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation.The card cannot be revalidated after the expiry.
- 13. All refunds/exchanges of products purchased with the gift card will be made in accordance with refund policy of Reliance and reimbursed funds will not be reloaded on the gift card.
- 14. Any unused balance on the gift card after expiry of the above validity period will not be refunded in cash or credited for redemption.
- 15. The bearer/holder of the gift card will be considered the bonafide recipient of the benefits of redemption.
- 16. Lost or stolen or damaged gift cards will not be replaced or the balance, if any, will not be refunded.
- 17. Reliance may, use the information provided by the purchaser of the gift card for communicating new promotions, launch of products or similar other purposes. If the purchaser does not want to receive such communication, the same may be informed to Reliance.
- 18. Reliance reserves the right to cancel any gift card or the scheme pursuant to which this gift card has been issued, for any reason at any time without notice. Under such circumstances, Reliance may, at its sole discretion, either refund the balance value of the gift card to the bearer/holder or replace the gift card of equivalent value.
- 19. Laws prevailing in India shall be applicable and courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- 20. This gift card is the property of Reliance and shall be subject to availability. Reliance reserves the right to modify/alter/amend the terms and conditions without prior intimation.
- 21. KYC form to be filled in by the Purchaser as per RBI guidelines.
- 22. Any change in address/contact details will be informed to Reliance by the Purchaser promptly.
- 23. Warranties and guarantees on purchased products, if any, is of the respective brand owner and Reliance is not liable for any manufacturing defect and after sales services of the products.
- 24. Liability of Reliance is limited to the extent of value of the gift card.
- 25. Handling charges apply.
- 26. No returns and no refunds on Gift cards, E-Gift cards and gift vouchers shipped by GiftBig.com. Please check the refund policy at http://www.giftbig.com/faq/#shipping for further details
- 27. This Card in Non-Refundable